EPL Man Utd takes decision on sacking Ronaldo. The procedure to fire forward Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United has started.
Ronaldo has already been warned not to come back to Old Trafford following the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup by the Red Devils.
According to MailOnline, Ronaldo’s recent behavior during his explosive interview with Piers Morgan is sufficient, in the eyes of Man United’s legal team, to constitute a violation of his contract, which is worth more than £500,000 a week and has seven months remaining to go.
If Man United were able to end Ronaldo’s contract without incurring a penalty, they would save the Premier League club somewhere about £16 million.
In a recent interview with Morgan, Ronaldo criticized the team and said that he had been “betrayed.”
The Man United manager Erik ten Hag, the Glazer family, the club’s previous players Wayne Rooney and Gary Neville, among other targets, came under fire from the Portugal captain.
While Ronaldo is now in Qatar with the Portugal national team for this year’s World Cup, it is said that Ten Hag has made it clear to Man United’s management that Ronaldo should never play for the club again.
After Man United said in a statement on Friday that it has taken the necessary action in reaction to the 37-year-most old’s recent interview and would not be making any more remarks, this has happened.