IPOB questions US over silence on Nnamdi Kanu’s rendition from Kenya. The proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra has questioned what it termed the silence of the United States of America over the rendition of its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, from Kenya to Nigeria.
The query was contained in a statement by the IPOB Secretary of Media and Publicity, Emma Powerful, on Monday.
The statement reads in full:
BIAFRA QUESTIONS TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT’S SILENCE OVER MAZI NNAMDI KANU’s EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION FROM KENYA TO NIGERIA- IPOB.
We the global movement and family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Okwu KANU have a burning question to ask the world community. Why is the righteous minded global conscience of both poor and rich nations, The United States of America so loudly silent in the matter of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? Their silence in this case of great concern to over seventy million Biafrans is deafening!
We know through history that it was the United States of America who acted as the world’s conscience to challenge some European countries after the World wars and compelled them to let their colonized African nations goes with flags independence from 1950s. The contraption known as Nigeria is one of such countries that gained their false independence during that Era. Dear USA, we the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) call upon you today to complete the work you started then.
African nations are still trapped in false amalgamation that were not Germain to our ethnic makeups. In the case of Nigeria, the colonial masters are still using their influence to oppress the Indigenous nations. One such situation that has caused us to rise up and cry out. Nigeria is polluting our land through oil exploration and extraction and when we ask them to clean it up, they kill our people, raze down our communities, bribe our leaders and few politicians place other heavy burdens of oppression on us in other to shut us up.
As if all the oppression is not enough, the Fulani terrorist herdsmen has entered Nigeria with a jihad agenda that has been supported by the Nigerian Fulani politicians. This Fulanized Nigeria government has extraordinarily renditioned the leader of The Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria. Mazi Nnamdi KANU is not a Nigeria citizen but has for along time taken up British citizenship.
But our questions to United States Of American government and the world most powerful Nations in the world and the Police of the free world are as follows;
- Why did US Government keep mute during the Biafra genocidal war by the Nigerian Government with support from the Britain and her allies where over 5 million innocent Biafran lives were wasted between 1967 to 1970 and till date?
- Why the US Government kept mute in the face of extraordinary rendition of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeria Government in violation of international law and protocols? While still keeping him in their detention facilities.
- Why the US Government still kept mute in the face of continue illegal detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigeria Government and even after competent Courts in Nigeria (Abuja Appeal Court and Umuahia High Court) pronounced him discharged and acquitted since 13th October 2022 and October 27, 2022 respectively and thereby violating his human and fundamental rights?
- Why is the US Government still keeping mute and not prevail on Nigerian Government to start the process of referendum for Biafra People to determine decide to remain or go on their separate way based on self determination principles?
- What is the US Government benefiting from the very corrupt and corruption ravaged Nigeria Governance system that warrant their long silence on the ongoing genocides against Biafrans and total disregard to international laws and protocols in the case of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
African and the gulf of Guinea and by extension the world will not know peace until the question of Biafra, Nigeria forced amalgamation and artificial borders created by colonial masters are addressed.
America Government, a supposed world upholder of democracy and human right protector, and a global Police, the world is watching you.
American Government must rise up and do the needful and redeem their image and integrity of the global world.
Nigeria has held Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in a special jail situation in their Directorate of State Services DSS in their solitary confinement for over sixteen months. They have denied our leader his proper medication, his prayer parafinilia, and even food during his illegal detention. Appeal Court of Nigeria in Abuja, Nigeria has heard his case and duly acquitted and discharged our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from all charges against him in the Nigeria court system, but until today, Nigeria is still holding Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in DSS solitary confinement in violation of order of the court.
IPOB needs the help and intervention of the United States of America in gaining his release and calling for a free and fair referendum supervised by the United Nations to determine if Biafra should again be restored as a sovereign independent state among league of nations.
America government led by Joe Biden , the global world are looking upon you, does it mean American embassy in Abuja is not giving accurate information of what Biafrans are suffering in the hands of this contraption packaged together by Britain in 1914.